The Walker MT27i mower has a powerful air-cooled engine with EFI technology which delivers a responsive, fuel efficient performance. Hence, this mower provides powerful acceleration and throttle response. Furthermore, built-in diagnostics and service lights on the instrument panel simplifies troubleshooting.
- 27-HP Kohler OHV V-Twin engine with DELPHI Electronic Fuel Injection
- Tilt-open style body and chassis
- Shock-mounted instrument panel
- Remote air intake for engine
- 10.0 bushel (12.4 cu. ft.) catcher
- 10.5″ (27 cm) grass handling blower
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 4.7 gallon (17.8 litre) fuel tank
- 7 mph (11.3 kph) ground speed
- Available in Side Discharge (SD) model
Each collection deck has a two-blade design with timed gearboxes turning the blades in a counter-rotating direction (both blades moving toward the centre of the deck from the front) or reverse rotation (blades moving forward and circulating material to the back of the deck for collection in the discharge chute) on “R” decks. Accordingly, collection decks are compatible with Walker Grass Handling (GHS) models S, C, T, and D and are designed specifically to catch grass and debris.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.