The Walker MS18 mower is an S-series of the original design of the Walker; built to be compact and manoeuvrable. It uses a smaller engine and simplified drive train and shares most of the features of the high-performance models. The S18
is a great machine for homeowners and commercial operators needing to get into compact spaces.
- 18-HP, Briggs Vangaurd engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-open body completely exposes drive train
- Remote air intake for engine
- 7 bushel (8.7 cu. ft.) catcher
- 12.5″ (32 cm) grass handling blower
- 1.9 gallon (7.2 litre) fuel tank
- 6.5 mph (10.5 kph) ground speed
Each collection deck has a two-blade design with timed gearboxes turning the blades in a counter-rotating direction (both blades moving toward the centre of the deck from the front) or reverse rotation (blades moving forward and circulating material to the back of the deck for collection in the discharge chute) on “R” decks. Collection decks are compatible with Walker Grass Handling (GHS) models S, C, T, and D and are designed specifically to catch grass and debris.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.