- Ideal for homeowners and landowners
- Kawasaki V-Twin FR Series Engine
- Cutting width of 42″
- Hydrostatic Transmission
The NEW HUSQVARNA TS242 ride-on is ideal for homeowners and landowners with larger gardens who are after a durable, comfortable and maneuverable mower. Driven by a powerful Kawasaki FR Series V-Twin engine and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. The side ejection cutting deck provides maximum cutting capacity even on the areas that are cut less frequently. Collector and BioClip kit are available as optional accessories.
Key Features of the HUSQVARNA TS242:
- Kawasaki V-Twin Engine - fully pressure-lubricated, two-cylinder Kawasaki engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission offers a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed for easy handling and speed control.
- Cruise control - ensure garden tractor maintains consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Air induction - our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Fender mounted cutting height adjustment - Making it easily accessible and easy to lift with a spring assisted system
- Electric blade engagement - Easy management of cutting blades - simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Powder coated deck - for improved durability and corrosion resistance
- Pivoting front axle - providing excellent balance and driving comfort, ensuring superior access.
If this doesn’t sound like the right mower for you, please be sure to check out the rest of our range, or give us a call today. We offer property inspections and machine demonstrations. Because we are dedicated to ensuring that the mower you get is the mower you need.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.