The Electric Hansa Model C3e chipper is an essential tool for the suburban garden, useful all year round as you do your winter pruning, spring clean-up, or trimming back in summer – plug it in, turn it on and chip away.
If you own a domestic property with trees, flowers or a vegetable garden you will find the Hansa C3e an ideal size, compact and quiet, chipper shredder. The cantilever rotor design allows fibrous materials such as palm fronds to be processed, without running the risk of wrapping around a shaft causing damage. The discharge chute is clear of the ground which allow's for fitting the optional collection bag. The hopper is steel construction and has 2 handles conveniently cut out to make moving the C3e around your yard a breeze. So if you are looking for a quality chipper that is efficient, quiet, and easy to use you don't need to look further than the Hansa C3e. It has it all in a quality package that is designed to give years of trouble free service and help to keep your garden looking perfect.
- One in feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Powered by 2HP single phase electric motor
- Capacity of 30mm branch diameter
- Push button start with thermal overload
- Conforms to ASNZS62841.1-2015 standard
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile or into optional bag (as shown in image above)
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy access to cutting blade – remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large solid rubber wheels
- Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
- Quality powder coated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty (extended warranty to 24 months on registration)
- Blade RRP $55.00 ea
- Bag RRP $130.00 ea
- Anvil RRP $50.00 ea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.