The Hansa C60 chipper has a powerful hydraulic feed system which makes it easy to process any material. Because of this, you are now able to place bushy or twisted branches with forks into the machine's wide feed opening (18") and it will pull the branches in. You simply control the feed rate with the control bar and the rest is automatic. Additionally, the draft action of the rotor will blow the chips into any size truck or stockpile on the ground. In fact, you can adjust the 360° rotating outlet to change the discharge direction within seconds. Easy manoeuvrability is a feature of this machine, an important factor in the arboricultural industry.
On the contrary, if you have special requirements these can often be incorporated in the build of your machine. Thus, options such as cone holders, rake holders and spare wheels can be manufactured to suit your operation. We will even powder coat your machine in a colour of your choice!
- Wide Infeed Opening: 254 x 457mm (10”x18”), excellent for processing foliage, brushy and forked branches
- Vertical Anvil: Anvil positioned vertically (rather than horizontally) to reduce knife damage caused by abrasive material.
- Hydraulic Pump: Connected to the auxiliary drive of the engine. Hence, the feed roller is able to be reversed even if the cutting disk is jammed. This will enable you to clear the branch material without hassle.
- Clutch: Easy starting with soft start technology. Simple and reliable. Auto tensioning belt drive system.
- Outlet: 360° rotating chute with deflector and a positive locking system. No tools required for adjustments.
- Light System: LED tail, brake and license plate lights, suitable for 12 or 24 volt system.
- Feed Roller: Pivot type, operates with less friction, moves forward and up to within 10mm of knives.
- Jockey Wheel: Large solid wheel, height adjustable.
- Feed Control Bar: Pull to feed, push for reverse.
- Pivot Outlet Chute: Outlet chute can be pivoted vertically by 260mm to suit your truck height or your desired outlet height.
- Feed Table: Folds away and is locked when transporting the machine.
- Auto Sensor Feed: Electronically monitors engine RPM and controls feed roller to suit. Also, this feature is operator adjustable by the push of a button, LCD screen displays engine RPM & hour meter. Furthermore, the machine also features auto reversing for quicker engine recovery. Moreover, there is no need for manual reversing of the feed roller. The C60 allows for easier operation by automatically reversing the feed roller when blocked.
- Finish: Media blasted surface, zinc shielded and powder coated (Hansa green or optional colour of your choice).
- Warranty: 12 month warranty (conditions apply).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.